Tai Chi at Suaimhneas School of Tai Chi Chuan
Terms & conditions
1. I understand that the T’ai Chi programme may involve physical and non-physical exertion. I have no disability, impairment or ailment whatsoever whether physical or mental, which would be adversely affected by participation in the T’ai Chi programme.
2. As a student of the SSTCC, I hereby agree not to write down, record, nor film in any way the instructions or indications given to me in class.
3. I understand I am not authorized to demonstrate or teach T’ai Chi without the expressed written permission of the TCF or its representatives.
4. I agree not to release any material belonging to TCF without the written permission of the TCF. All released materials will be properly acknowledged.
5. Fees once paid are non refundable after the start of each term. In the event a programme is cancelled by SSTCC, I will receive a pro rata refund of the programme fee.
6. I assume the responsibilities and risks ordinarily associated with participation in T’ai Chi Chuan and/or The 8 Wayssm programme, and/or Roots and Branches programme and in the use of facilities.
7. Any person who attends SSTCC/TCF classes or events grants permission to SSTCC/TCF to record his or her visual/audio images, including but not limited to, photographs, digital images, voices, sound or video recordings, audio clips, or accompanying written descriptions, and, without notifying such person, to use his or her name and such images for any purpose, including advertisements for future programmes and events. If you would prefer that your image not be used please let us know by return email.
8. Your email will automatically be included on our mailshot system. You may unsubscribe from this any time.
1. Have you been diagnosed with confirmed or suspected COVID 19 infection in the last 14 days?
2. Have you been in close contact with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID 19 in the last 14 days?
3. Do you have symptoms of cough, fever, high temperature, sore throat, runny nose, breathlessness or flu like symptoms now or in the past 14 days?
4. Have you been advised by a Doctor to self isolate at this time?
5. Have you recently visited countries outside of Ireland?
1. I will not record/capture this session, or teach this material.
2. I take responsibility for my own health/wellbeing in participating in these exercises & I participate at my own risk. I am aware that nothing in this session is intended as medical guidance. I am working in a space clear of obstructions.